Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Maybe I am mentally incapable of being human.

Or just not capable of doing anything right. including college. I have rotting teeth and an expanding waistline. I am the perfect example of a loser in our current society. Currently I have mounting debts and no hope on the horizon. What little faith in God I once has has dwindled to almost nothing. While I try and be a law abiding person, I see other who have evil in their hearts have the life i want to live. I know this sounds really fucking stupid, but it is what goes through my mind. Sometimes I want to kill myself, but I don't due to my nieces, I do not want to cause them anymore grief than I already have. I am a fool, a horrible joke God gladly put on this earth for his enjoyment, and the enjoyment of others. Well that is what I think. Oh well. The only thing that gives me joy anymore is Gaming and listening to Trance/DnB music. Sad thing is I know I will die alone. Such is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment